Senior Lifestyle Options
Live a lifestyle that is happy, healthy, and active at Bentley Assisted Living at Branchville. Our friendly and professional staff is here to offer Branchville, NJ, seniors a cozy home surrounded by compassion and comfort. We are committed to the care of our residents.
Learn more about the individual care levels offered at Bentley Assisted Living at Branchville.
At Bentley Assisted Living at Branchville, we’ve created a place where assisted living focuses on the individual resident. Regarded as one of New Jersey’s premier assisted living communities, Bentley gives residents the opportunity to partake in all the pleasures that life has to offer—along with independence and care.
Each day we strive to deliver assisted living excellence, by ensuring that each one of our residents enjoys an independent lifestyle, supported by trained staff and health care services. Our personal care staff provides assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) including, dressing, bathing, morning and evening care, and escorts to meals and activities. We also provide other specific tasks on request. Our goal is to provide as much—or as little—assistance as needed, always treating our residents with dignity and respect.
A variety of luxury senior suite apartments and even companion suite options are available to residents calling Bentley at Branchville home.
In our spacious dining room, residents enjoy three nutritious meals daily, cooked home-style for flavor and served restaurant-style for our diners’ convenience. Wait staff take care of everything, including ensuring that dietary restrictions are followed.
Activities & Outings
Bentley Assisted Living at Branchville ensures that residents are as active as they want to be, while providing spaces for quiet socializing and private contemplation. Every day, we will be living fully, creating joyously, and experiencing a rich mix of art and culture, learning, and entertainment.
Personal care services are offered on-demand and discreetly in accordance with each resident’s individualized wellness plan. Our nursing team oversees each resident’s medication management program to ensure that medications are taken as prescribed by their physician. Residents can also be visited by third-party medical specialists to get the ongoing care they need.
Amenities & Services
There is more to assisted living at Bentley Assisted Living at Branchville than just the gourmet dining experience and extensive activity program and outings. We desire to exceed resident expectations at every turn by offering the services and amenities desired and requested. Other amenities and services are listed below:
- Weekly housekeeping
- Linen service
- 24-hour staffing
- Full maintenance
- Scheduled transportation services
- Exercise gym with programming
- Full-service Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Private dining room
- Concierge services
Leading the Way in Alzheimer’s Care
The Comforts of Home with Rose Lane Alzheimer’s Care
The decision to move a loved one to an assisted living community is never easy, especially when he or she suffers from memory loss. For loved ones with Alzheimer’s and other types of cognitive impairments, care and comfort must go hand in hand with stimulation and safety. That is why the Rose Lane Neighborhood offers specialized programming and care options designed specifically for people with Alzheimer’s and other forms of cognitive impairment. Our staff has the training and support derived from our long experience and deep expertise in caring for residents with memory loss.
Life at Rose Lane, residents, and their families find a supportive, home-like atmosphere where physical and emotional needs are recognized and met. We have worked intensely to create a structured environment with enhanced safety for residents in Rose Lane. From accommodating dietary requirements to creating specialized programming, to monitoring medications and helping with personal hygiene, care is provided in a way that allows residents to maintain their independence and dignity.
Purposeful Design Features
Making the Most of Each Day
To instill a sense of achievement and normalcy, Rose Lane offers a therapeutic program of special events, social interaction, recreation, household tasks and everyday living activities. Our success oriented program includes:
Personal, Professional, Proactive Care
Rose Lane is dedicated to providing the highest quality care possible in a safe, nurturing environment. Our approach is to get to know each resident as an individual, allowing each resident and family to help us create a wellness plan with unique programming and services. Each resident and his or her family have access to a wide range of services, including:
In our spacious Tyler dining room, residents enjoy three daily nutritious meals, our food is always cooked home-style for flavor and served restaurant-style for your convenience. Wait staff take care of everything, including ensuring that any dietary restrictions are followed to ensure only delight.
Dining is an essential part of life and health. Food is not only necessary for nutrition but is also an important opportunity for regular and ongoing social engagement. At Rose Lane, mealtimes are more successful and enjoyable in our cozy dining rooms featuring small dining room tables which help to encourage conversation and allow staff to offer help queueing during dining, as needed. Our dining program offers meals that are home-cooked for flavor and served home-style for comfort and convenience.
Personal Care & Wellness Services
With 24-hour on-site personal care staff and licensed nurses providing personal care services, individualized wellness plans, and on-site medical services, residents get the care and support they need.
Wellness & Support Services
· Round the clock, on-site personal care staff
· Personal care assistance for residents who may need help with daily routines such as dressing, bathing and grooming, escorts, and other tasks.
· On-site registered nursing team
· Individualized wellness service plans & regular health assessments
· Scheduled transportation
· Daily light housekeeping
· Weekly housekeeping & linen service
· Medication management program
· Support groups
· Specially trained staff
· Secured environment
Rose Lane… because your family is like our family.
Our Short Term Stay & Transitional Care Program
Let your loved one fully experience all the benefits of living at our community without a long-term commitment, ask our community sales director about our Respite Program – enjoy all of the wonderful programs, making friends, companionship, security, meals and personal care.
Solutions Provided to Meet Your Needs
- Giving primary caregivers a break – families know they can count on us during vacations, business travel, when they winter in their vacation homes in warmer climates and can’t be close by, or when caregivers simply need some time for rest and rejuvenation. Just a short break from the everyday stresses of caregiving can make a world of difference, helping the caregiver recharge and return with renewed energy.
- Transitioning after a hospitalization or rehab stay – often insurance reimbursement constraints decide when seniors are discharged even when families and professionals feel they would benefit from further assistance and a secure environment with 24-hour awake staff. Seniors may have new medications following their stay, need further Physical and Occupational Therapy, or just people around to ensure their safety.
- “Testing” the experience of our communities – some individuals simply want to determine if our community is the right fit for them before making a commitment to moving. They like the “no strings attached” option of trying out this new senior living option – we have found that 95% of those that try us out in this fashion end up calling our community home!
If you need a break or your loved one needs a two-month recovery – a respite stay could be your solution, let one of our community Directors of Community Relations help you find that solution.